16 September 2012

hi si dia.

i still remember everything that we used to be,
i still remember every moments we spend together.
i still remember incomplete every wishes and promises...


i'm the one who ask to break so yeah..
i might have no right to say this. :)

BUT,
i still wanna type it out 'cause there's no other way to let me express this sucking feeling.

Hey you,
i'm not over  you yet. sorry to say.
but yes, im not over you yet.
i miss you, wanted to call you and text you but my mind told me not to do so, 'cause you're not mine anymore.
i even don't dare to PM you in facebook.
I EVEN don't dare to add you back in facebook, because you're the one who chose to unfriend me.
HMMM..
you deserved someone better and suitable for you...
i'm sorry if i did hurt you before.
and..
i'm glad that you moved on. :)

hope you can get the new HER and live happily ever after.
I wish to attend your wedding too.. if can :)

we can be best friend.. right?

but in the end, i'll be falling in love with you over and over again..



perhaps its better for us to remain this state, you no find me, and i'm fine with no-one-text-period.

i'm sorry for everything and... thank you for everything.

ps: thanks for that girl judging me for having no self-esteem, YOU DON'T KNOW ME . nvm, i usually don't give a damn fuck 'bout it but this time.. o0o  in your face. Fuck you.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment