10 October 2011

memories.

I was like awake till now, its 0210am.
I wanted to sleep.

I saw him online and i was.. curious. 
I dont love him, i just miss the time.
yeahh so i stalked him.
when we were together, I never had the chance to enjoy of the shower of love from him. 
His present tense do.
I was like, ughhh, why are you cheating on me? You said you no money so I earn money to help to carry a little things that I can. But you LIED.


It hurts. ALOT.

I check back my another ex. ehehehhh, i remembered how he lied to me.
he said he was busy but at time he is fucking with another girl.
so yeahh.

I checked on the other ex too.
he lied to me too. he lied to me that he will love me forever like no one else do.
yeahh, forever love? NEVER.

love?

for me la. 
maybe mine isnt here yet but who knows?
I'm afraid of falling in love. 
Afraid to lies.
Afraid to insecure.

Perhaps,
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.

Who knows?


okay enough for the hiatus. 
its time to bed.
end emo.
baii.

No comments:

Post a Comment