11 October 2011

Broken.


I am not suppose to be bloggin.
I doesnt have that silly mood to do so. 
But shit happens and i had to find somewhere somehow to puke it out or else i might die without anyone knowing.

Okay.
What does Family means?
They say its
Father And Mother I Love You.

yeahh.
but mine. will be Mother and Sisters I Love You.
Masily. 
hahahahaa..

its broken.
totally broken.
they quarrel because of me.
yeahh ME.
i was like, very innocent and i didnt know things happened because of me.

my mom and sisters had booked tickets to fly back to Pahang at the 21 of Oct.
and my so-called-dad booked his too without everyone of us' acknowledge.
I thought he is mature. ahahahah.
if he go, i will be all alone over here.
i cant go due to the exams is around the corner.
mom was worrying bout me coz i dont dare to stay alone in house. 
now he take this for a reason that mom doesnt want him to go.
mom doesnt want him to go because when mom see him, she doesnt feel any happiness.
so she rather go without him.
they quarreling and i knock the door of theirs'.
i think he feel paiseh and doesnt want me and my sis to see them quarrel so he act nicely.
i heard everything.
i ask him. 
what are u 2 quarrel bout?
he say, your mom sudden want sudden dont want me to go. worried bout you bah.
i replied. 
i already planned to sleep over at my friend's house. if you want go, then go lar.

i cried.
yes, like burst everything out.

are you angry at mom just because of this?

why everything turns so fucking shit?

i cant control my tears to fall.

.
.
.

broken down.

i wont care if you leave us.
im okay with that.
why dont you just leave us alone and living peacefully?






Broken.

baii.

2 comments:

  1. cheers daddyyyy :') talk to both of them nice2. ohana means family :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankiu.. i dont think i would do that cause we never talk bout that anymore.. :')

    ReplyDelete