18 October 2011


Its feels like 12894732212877 days I didn't update my blog. ughh yeahh.
see my banner? NICE right ? :{> ehehehhh <3

i want to have lots of small tatoos !! 
its gonna be done after the SPM. yeahh. heheh


I dont know what to say but , 

actually i feel very depressed 
and i had no one to talk to
and i refuse to start to talk bout it
and i want to protect everyone.
silly wish?
yeahh my wish is just simple. being a superwoman saving all the peoples needed in the world. or maybe those in other planets too. :P 

Actually you know, 
i hate to be blamed for nothing.
I was like, thinking of how to make things better without disturbing peoples but yet what i get is blaming all around.

PLEASE la. I'm so tired already.
you say i fat. ok la i diet la. why you scolded me for not having dinner? i told her twice for not having dinner and yet they blamed me. 

i feel so lonely to be left out by 'em and yet they are so excited to go back to semenanjung. so what do you expect me to feel now? 

problems come and never ends. SHIT.

baii.

1 comment:

  1. hi hanna. feeling to drop you a comment.
    complicated ya? called us fat, so we decide to diet.
    but then, we got scolded coz we don't wanna eat the dinner etc. :)
    chill babe. it's not wrong to felt depressed sometimes. but don't drag yourself to far.
    you can: cry a little, shout a little, sing more...
    motivate yourself by listening those thing that you wanna listen (songs wutsoeva) & get on your foot faster!
    hope you're doing ok2 la now. k. :)

    ReplyDelete