10 October 2011

Birthdayy #2

Me and Debbie <3333
^ me and debbie. its been 98342313 years we didn't take photo together and hang out together. 
hehehehhh thanks for coming for my birthday !! 


Dream cake ! MUSTACHE !!
Thanks to my sakais, Apek, Amy and Debbie. 
They had lied to me for at least 3 times to get this cake up. 
hehehehehhh.

Making wish ;3

There they goes. 

We're going to eat it... using spoon and notice on Debbie's face.
:DD ps; apek face so funny trololololol ! amy x see camera. >.>


Presents.

There goes my presents. The shit is from Apek. YEAHH she promised me to buy shit for meh. ;3
the name on purple, from Debbie.
the yellow card, from all of them.
Kit Kat from Zhi Xun and Michelle. ; they straight go buy for me after they heard its my birthday. awwww :')


Bracelet and postcard from Bali by Pris <3

i was like > fuckin happy !!

LOL .____.
ehehehhhh ;3 
i never knew they did so much things just for meh..
Thanks Buddehhhhh <33 

*sakai = friends in Melanau*

Happy duh eppy.

Baii <3

No comments:

Post a Comment