05 October 2011

Birthday ;

HEyyy its mah birthdayy ! :3

okayy i was locked at home cause today no school. 
asdfghjkl; fml. 
#foreveraloneonbirthday.

anyway, im bored so i took soooooooooooooooooo many pictures of myself. 
and i combined it. ;3 hehehehh 
look nice eh? hehehe 
i used the eyeliner that my sister , xiiaoJIJI ( little chicken chicken)
and my phone as camera, 

then i was like, qweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i downloaded lots of font for typing on mah pc and i can use 'em to edit my photos ! ;3

i'm seriously excited for tmorrow ! hehehehe, tomorrow got school, Apek, Debbie, Lifei seems like planning something to catch me on tomorrow.......

heheheh, enough, i want go watch Taiwan drama liao.

Happy birthday to me. <3 <3


happy birthday to me. ;3

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday daddyyyyy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syee cari facebook Yii takde :( Terjumpa twitter dgn blog jaa! Happy Birthday Yii! Sorry late wish :3 Love, Syee Chan:)

    ReplyDelete