30 September 2011

Fryday morning.


Everything seems so wrong.
what the crack is happening? 
just because BIO teacher pissed me off then I didn't even wanted to study BIO.
couples, just because of a little thingy then can fight whole day.
the class t-shirt thingy, they just looked like very beh song me. seriously.
okay la i know its my fault for making it to have a long time to make the shirt. I'd ever tried to pull the due date nearer. but they say cannot ba. 
the first shop i went to, need 31 bucks for each shirt. you think i want collect extra money for you ka?
i worked so hard to get the sample of the shirt, asking designer to make the sample, search for that shop...
you know ka, i dont even want a single cent of allowance. 
i'd wasted my precious once-only time.
to settle everything.
aaaaaaaaaaaaa.

its just so wrong.
now they make lots of mistakes and everything just not the actual thing i want. 
what the heck?
haihh, a great challenge for me. 
i'll  never  take  this  kind  of  job  anymore.
seriously.

I'm currently busy with my life.
waking up in the morning in survive.
study and play hard in school.
went home and LUNCH is a MUST.
Drama drama drama.
Tuitions tuitions tuitions.
and i didnt even study appropriately for the very important Trial Exam.
but i think i can do well la, *except bio and phy and sejarah and bm and addmaths.
its quite alot, isn't it? TROLOLOLOL.

its bio paper one exam tomorrow and i decided to bring gun and tembak all.
Mandarin is my language so im gonna study it so i wont fail it. 
if not, im a super duper #failure. 
baii !



-please la, if you want talk bad about me,
 talk behind me la.
 and don't ever get caught by me.
 if you wanna talk bad about me. ;)


1 comment:

  1. cheers meowmeow :3 my classmates are also like that , nobody understands nobody cuz we just understand ourselves, no? :')

    ReplyDelete