11 September 2011

TGISaturday.


heh. I forgot to put title on my previous blog post. heh, but nevermind. 
Who cares? HEHEHh.

i rather not coming home. i want to smoke and i want drunk all night.
but somehow something prevented me to do it all. IDK why.

I know its not good yet i need to fight with my heart and im always the loser.

phone broke down :/ haihh, need go reformat liao.

yay daddy want buy ipad. yay yayyyy can forever rebloggg on tumblaaaaa. <3

i wanted to change the tumblr layout to those alike with those awesome blogs one but i lazzy. so, yeahh.

I miss Grace. I miss hugging her.

I miss everyone in my life.

The boy very hardworking at the place i work, we called him handsome boy but i call him sengboii la. x3
hehh, he talk his past with us just now. 
he miss his mom. and his mom had past away and he was used to very close to her and he looking her die inside and he cannot save her.
I feel so sad. he seems want to cry but he smile at me instead.
He miss her. Like seriously.
he work at saloon from morning until evening, and night work at waiter. 

he looks awesome and strong. yeah.

im gonna reformat my phone tomorrow.

oh yeah i wanna hug him so much just now, like a boss. seriously.


super random? 

k baii.

No comments:

Post a Comment