13 September 2011

lazyy


I have being so lazyy these days. 
too many works to do and there is so little time left. 6 days to trial exam b*itch ! 
and 60 days to SPM ! 
I dont know how to cut down my laziness and turn it to hardworkness?
haihh, anyways, here is just a short update to make my blog wont look so dead. -___-*

i'm doing my chemistry form 5 chapter 4 thermochemistry note and im so lazy. okay fine.
i had set up a time table for me to study everyday after done all the homework, but now time mostly goes to sleeping and eating and facebookin and tumblrin. omgomg. im gonna dead seriously.
homeworks. WOW. i cant imagine how many days i need to complete all those homeworks and im so lazyyy.
im getting fatter day by day. i eat more and more and more. okay now i know #whynoboyloveme.
school is like usual. we pj and we support our class dudes playing futsal. we laugh out loud. 
we chit chat shit talk.
we did work that teacher as us to do, IN CLASS only. hehe.

okay done.

shalomm. baii.

1 comment: