10 September 2011

fucked up.



I dont know why. I just feel so lonely inside. 
I post something in facebook and no one would notice and give me some attention. hah. this world is so realistic. 
I wonder why no boy love me. 
I wonder why Catherine no boyfriend.
I wonder why no boy i can love.
I wonder why..

i really fuckin holding my tears. 
I wonder why.
I dont know why I just think off wanna cry.

and now i know why that if cry out can make me less moody.
no one wanna talk with me.
no one wanna know whats in my mind.
im so fucking emo.
anyone please smile at me and make me seems like a breathing human.

now i kow why Juliana can delete her facebook statuses after sometime she posted it, if no one liked it.



no one would want to know what i had been treatten. NO one. would.


i apologize to God but yet im still so fuckin damnning emo.

alright im gonna kill myself deep inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment