09 September 2011



I had deactivated my 2 out of 3 facebook accounts. 
I have no such time to manage all and i'm wasting my time over there. 

7 of September. 
Today its not the day for peoples around me. 
They were angry, get scolded, disappointments, arguing, fighting, crying, punching... 

I feel bad.
I can only be the listener when they tell their probs to me. 
I cant give any advise because im not a good adviser. 
I cant torture them because im not good at it.
I cant counsel them because im not a counselor.
I only lend them my eyes to see their texts, fingers to reply texts, mind to think, heart to help and shoulder to cry off.

Being my friend cant always get money from me but when it comes to lending shoulder, i will be the first choice for you.

Life is always full with challenges and examinations, try to solve it and not giving up may lead you to a better place.  :)

Shalom. Baii.

No comments:

Post a Comment