06 September 2011


Meet the rainbow. 
Its been a while in my life to see rainbows with my EYES. lol.

heh, life treats me good as I able to open my eyes every morning and work for an awesome day. 

English lesson this morning was essay writing with the guide from teacher. LOLL
I baru realized Keith's English is so duh wth dayumm good. 
Okay la I admit my english is very poor. POOR vocab la, poor grammar la. haihh.

JUMP.

Suddenly.
I miss everything. The faces and the laughter. Perhaps it was cause by loneliness ? 
Sometimes I prefer to shuddup when theres no one talking.
SILENT.
totally silent. 
I can think of so many things within these few seconds of silence.

future.. 
too far and yet so near.


and yeahh. I do feel tired for life. Like seriously. 

If that person doesn't appreciate things you did, there's no point standing here waiting him/her than running for catching up the future instead. 

Shalom. Baii.

No comments:

Post a Comment