20 December 2011

merry christmas

hey ya'all. whatzzup! 
long time no C!

Merry Christmas. its Jesus's 2011 birthday ! :)

I just changed my cursor to a christmas tree. cute isn't? hehehe

so VAS HAPPENIN? 
im long lost from blogger and im now only in love with Tumblr.
view me at forever-youngg ;)

i got my PLKN letter from Jabatan Kementerian BlaBlaBla.
im in the first batch for 9/2012.
Kem Juara Serian, Batu 33 (WTF??)
meeting date on 2nd January 2012, Perkarangan Dewan Suarah Negeri (Civic Centre?)
time @ 9.30am. must reach there 1 hour before. 
im using a bas to serian, which i think only took 2 hours. 
need to bring lots and lots of things.

and... there will be no PORK in the camp. means its FULLY HALAL.
FML la. :(   i <3 BABIII !!
lucky im in sarawak, my mom can visit me every sunday and bring me out to search for PORK! hahaha

most of my friends have to go to Semenanjung for PLKN. its kinda awkward when you know none of your besties are in the same camp with you. 

but luckily i found few of my friends and the model student in my school are in the same camp with me! *peace out!
 
i bet i'll have fun in PLKN cause we can learn lots of thing. such as gun shooting and etc. hehehe
hope i can slim down. hahahaaha

a short update to let you all know im alive. 

bai x

No comments:

Post a Comment